Links to more information on bullying
Publications and websites
- Stopbullying.gov – This website offers information on why kids bully and what can be done to stop it. Check out their webisodes for a fun way to learn how to deal with bullying. You can visit stopbullying.gov on Tumblr, Facebook, and Twitter. You also can visit the Spanish website.
- The Bully Roundup – Learn about bullying from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. You can also get tips on what to do and say if you are being bullied.
- A Dozen Things Students Can Do to Stop School Violence (Copyright © NCPC) [ PDF 14K] – Check out this article to get tips on how to prevent violence at your school.
- Protecting Children’s Privacy Online — A Guide for Parents, Carers and Educators – This website offers some of the best resources on cyberbullying prevention, including guidance for victims.
- Stop Cyberbullying (Copyright © WiredKids, Inc.) – This site has everything you need to know about cyberbullying. It explains what it is, how to report it, and how to keep from becoming a cyberbully.
- Tips for Teens: If Someone Is Bullying You (Copyright © NASW) [ PDF 51K] – Read this publication to get tips on what you can do if you or a friend is being bullied.
- What Kids Say About Bullying (Copyright © Nemours Foundation) – If you’ve ever been bullied, you’re not alone. This Web page talks about how real kids feel about bullying and gives you the facts you need to solve the problem.
Content last reviewed April 15, 2014
Page last updated August 10, 2017