Do you have questions about your changing body? About your first period? About taking care of your skin? About having romantic feelings for someone? Well, you’ve come to the right place! This section of girlshealth.gov covers everything from hair care to talking to your parents about sex.
Here are just some of the questions we answer:
- How does the body work?
- What happens to girls during puberty?
- What should I know about periods?
- How does the female reproductive system work?
- How can I sleep better?
- How can I take care of my body, skin, and hair?
- What can I do to fight germs?
- How can I prevent STDs (sexually transmitted diseases)?
- What are the types of birth control?
- What is a gynecologist, and who else can help with my health?
Check out our quizzes to see how much you know about your body, inside and out.
Content last reviewed April 15, 2014
Page last updated May 22, 2014