Fast food tips
- Order garden or grilled chicken salads with low-fat dressings.
- Limit fried foods (french fries, onion rings, or fried chicken and fish).
- Choose grilled chicken.
- Order a plain burger without cheese and bacon.
- Buy the smallest sandwich on the menu.
- Use mustard or ketchup, which have less fat than mayonnaise.
- Order water or low-fat or fat-free milk.
- Pick vegetable toppings for your pizza, such as peppers, mushrooms, onions, and tomatoes. Or, try pizza without cheese.
Content last updated September 22, 2009